Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Next Play Date - Zoo Day in Boise

Zoo Play-date this Thursday, July 28th, for the kids!  For those who have family passes, this will be a very inexpensive trip!  For those who want info on daily admission, click here:  Zoo Admission.  Thursdays are discount admission days - so be sure to check out the price difference!

We would like to go from 10 am to 11:30 am (it's not that big of a zoo, let's face it) and follow up by a lunch in the park outside the gates after.  Bring a picnic in a cooler so we can munch and mingle!




I know my little animals will be excited to go!  What about yours?

2 comments:

  1. This date works for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! I haven't received any negative feedback, so I'll probably set it in stone beginning of next week! :)

    ReplyDelete