The Morrison Knudsen Nature Center offers a unique wildlife experience on a 4.6-acre site along the Boise River Greenbelt. The StreamWalk and Visitor Center provide a glimpse of Idaho's many landscapes and abundant wildlife. Underwater viewing windows along the stream walk give visitors a fish-eye view of the world.
The best part - it's all FREEEEEE! If you can join us around 11:45 or noon for lunch, then please do! Bring your cooler, chairs, a blanket and don't forget the sunscreen! This will be an indoor/outdoor awesome nature adventure!
600 South Walnut, Boise, Idaho 83712
- Take the US-20/US-26 - Broadway Avenue exit, exit number 54.
- Turn NORTH onto US-20 WEST/US-26 WEST - Broadway Avenue
- Turn EAST (right) onto Park Boulevard and navigate to the second lane from the left.
- At the light, cross the 4-way intersection to Walnut Street.
- Turn SOUTH (right) on Walnut Street and look for MK Nature Center signs, park in the lot on your left. The Nature Center is EAST, across the parking lot.
- Still confused? Try GoogleMap directions