Thursday, September 29, 2011

October Ladies Night - FHE Frenzie!

I can't believe it's been over a MONTH since I've posted here - and what a crazy month it's been, truly!

I am back and excited to announce our October Ladies Night is scheduled for Tuesday, the 4th, so mark your calendars, girls! :)  Find a sitter, warn the husbands, and see you then!

This Ladies Night is going to start with a focus on FHE Frenzie!  Hosted by sweet Sarah Jensen again at   4386 W. Newland St. beginning at 7 pm.


Sarah and I will be sharing our favorite lessons, tips, treats, and activities for Family Home Evenings, and welcome you each to bring an idea, experience, activity, etc to do the same.  We will even have a fun handout for you to take home with the ideas Sarah and I have compiled to keep your inspiration going even after you leave Sarah's in the wee hours of the morning! :)  (Just kidding - you can come and go whenever you please).


I have had such a wonderful time getting to know each of you and the laughs and moments of sisterhood I will never forget.  I truly have grown to love each lady who attends these nights out.  I encourage you all to come and experience the awesome friendships that await you!


If you have questions, please email me at rjmspencer@ymail.com.  See you soon!  Have a great conference weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment